We want our children to be excited about church
and passionate about worshipping God!
The Children’s Ministry at FXCC strives to come alongside parents to disciple their children. We want to help children:
- Mature in their relationship with God
- Form Godly relationships with others in the church,
- Share their faith with others.
We have several Children’s Ministry Events throughout the year, including Summer Activities, Summer Camp and SOS monthly events . In addition to periodic mailings for specific events, we have a weekly e-bulletin. This newsletter includes important information like a calendar of events, upcoming service opportunities, and a few fun spots like our birthday spotlight!
What to Expect on Sundays
- 4 months – 3 years olds will have full time childcare provided beginning at 9:00am either in the nursery or in the tiny tots area down the preschool hallway.
- Pre-K – 1st grade kids start in the worship center to share and understand the process of praising God with songs, scripture, prayers and the taking of the Lords Supper. They move to Kid’s Worship after communion and then directly from Kid’s Worship to their Bible classes. You don’t have to worry about picking them up until 11:30am after Adult Bible Classes
- 2nd – 6th grade kids remain in the worship center until Bible class begins
Our Children's Minister
Erin is married to Ronald Gulick and they have 3 children. She graduated from Abilene Christian University with a degree in Elementary Education in 2000 and taught second grade for Loudoun County Public Schools for four years before becoming a stay at home mom. Erin began working part time for Fairfax Church of Christ in 2012 as an assistant to children’s ministry prior to becoming the full-time Children’s Minister. She loves working with children to discover the exciting truths in God’s word.