Children Are Part Of Our Worshipping Community
- 4 months – 3 years olds will have full time childcare provided beginning at 9:00am either in the nursery or in the tiny tots area down the preschool hallway.
- Pre-K – 1st Grade kids start out in the worship center to share in and understand the process of praising God with songs, scripture readings, prayers and the taking of the Lords Supper together. They move to Kid’s Worship sometime after communion, and they move directly from Kid’s Worship to their Bible classes, which means you don’t have to worry about picking them up until 11:35am when Adult Bible Classes are finished.
- 2nd-6th grade kids remain in the worship center until Bible class begins.
Bringing Your Child To Worship And Bible Class
Please see the Child Safety section on the About page or see Erin Gulick for more information.
Drop-Off / Pick-Up Procedures:
- 4 months – 30 months are dropped & picked up at the cradle roll desk.
- 2 1/2 – 3 1/2 year olds are dropped & picked up DOWNSTAIRS at the Guardian Angel station.
- Pre-K – 1st grade are dropped off DOWNSTAIRS and picked up UPSTAIRS in the children’s hallway at the Guardian Angel Station.
- 2nd – 6th grade go to Bible class on their own after Worship Service.
- 2nd & 3rd grade are to be picked up UPSTAIRS in the children’s hallway at the Guardian Angel Station.
- 4th – 5th grade are dismissed on their own after Bible Class.