Let them come to me, for the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it. (Luke 18: 16-17)
We want our children be excited about church and passionate about worshipping God!
We hope their energy is contagious and that you catch it too! Come by for a visit to see the program in action and ask questions about what your children are learning!
FXCC Children’s Ministry exists to partner with parents to help their kids Learn, Grow and Share in a loving and age appropriate environment so that they can:
- Learn to uniquely serve others
- Grow in their personal relationship with Christ
- Share Christ to the world unashamedly
We have several Children’s Ministry Events throughout the year, including Summer Activities, Summer Camp and SOS monthly events . If you would like any more information on these or the other activities we offer, contact Erin Gulick.
In addition to periodic mailings for specific events, we have a weekly e-bulletin. This newsletter includes important information like a calendar of events and upcoming service opportunities, and a few fun spots like our birthday spotlight! To subscribe to this e-bulletin, please contact Erin Gulick or call the church office at (703) 631-2100.
The safety of your children is our top concern! When you become a member here at Fairfax Church of Christ, we will give your family a FOB printed on a wallet card and two keychain cards so they are easy to hold on to. Each Sunday morning, please:
- Scan this card at one of our check-in stations near the preschool hall, then follow the touch screen to check-in your family.
- Print your family’s tags and place them on your child.
- Keep the top parent tag—with a letter and number code. Present it to the Guardian Angel so we can match you with your child at dismissal.
- If you lose your child’s tag, please make every effort to find it. If you cannot find it, we will ask to see your driver’s license.
If you lose or forget your card, please see our registration volunteer at the Children’s Ministry table so they can check-in your family and request a new card if necessary.